Beach House Q2
Beach House Q2 offers a separate double garage, as well as a single garage with access to the house. The kitchen, with a pantry and scullery, overlooks the private pool and garden. The open plan dining area and lounge boast with a large dining table perfect for long, lazy lunches or festive, delectable dinners with friends, as well as a luxurious leather suite from which to enjoy the working fireplace. This sophisticated living space leads onto the large deck and braai area. The deck, with comfortable outdoor furniture, offers the perfect spot for cocktails with friends and lazy summer outdoor dining, as well as direct, low tide access to a private beach. A double en suite room on this level also overlooks the pool.
Upstairs the spacious, main en suite with separate water closet overlooks both the private beach and the pool area, while a room with twin beds and another double room share a private deck and well appointed bathroom. This double room also overlooks the pool and these bedrooms are separated from the main en suite by a relaxed TV room.
Comfortably sleeping eight guests in four bedrooms, Beach House Q2 is flooded with airy, natural light through the double volume spaces, skylight and high, exposed beams. Fully serviced Monday through Saturday (excluding public holidays), Beach House Q2 boasts luxury finishes throughout, with all amenities and appliances provided, including DSTV, Wi-Fi available through a third party and a private jetty with access to three adult canoes.
Tastefully decorated, Beach House Q2 invites you to lounge in the lap of sophisticated luxury - all you have to do is arrive, the rest comes naturally.
Beach House Q2 comfortably sleeps eight guests, with two visitors per bedroom.
Bedroom 1 - Downstairs
Overlooking the pool, this tastefully decorated, private bedroom on the lower level offers a comfortable double bed with built in cupboards. The beautiful en suite offers a large shower with luxury showerhead, spa bath, basin, toilet and heated towel rails.
Bedroom 2 - Upstairs
With large glass sliding doors, overlooking the entry through a glass wall on one side and the pool on the other, this room with a double bed, built in cupboards and sophisticated seating area shares a quaint deck with bedroom three, as well as a spacious bathroom offering a basin, shower, toilet and heated towel rails.
Bedroom 3 - Upstairs
With access to a shared deck with bedroom two, this stylish room with two single beds, and built in cupboards also shares the spacious bathroom with basin, shower, toilet and heated towel rails with bedroom two.
Bedroom 4 - Upstairs
The luxurious main bedroom with queen bed overlooks both the pool and the private beach. This view is also enjoyed from the bath in the en suite, to where the understated elegance of the bedroom extends. The en suite also features a shower, his and hers basin set and heated towel rails, while a separate toilet ensures ultimate privacy. A skylight over a dressing area with new built in cupboards ensures that the room is flooded with natural light.
Rates - 2016
|From R1 950 to R8 900.00 per night|
|All bedrooms sleep two people max.|
|Easter Holidays: 24 - 31 March 2016
Knysna Pink Loerie Festival: 28 April - 02 May 2016
Knysna Oyster Festival: 01 - 10 July 2016
Christmas Season: 1 Dec 2016 - 17 Jan 2017
|Minimum stay of 5 nights|
Minimum stay of 3 nights
Minimum stay of 5 nights
Minimum stay of 7 nights
- Check-in is from 2pm
- Check-out is by 10am
- These rates include a basic cleaning service Monday to Saturday (Excluding Public Holidays)
- WIFI is available in the house through a third party for the guests own account
Our Cancellation Policy:
- Cancel on arrival or during the stay - the full payment due may be levied.
- In the event of premature departure we may charge for full extent of stay, which was booked and confirmed.
- Cancel 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, no show - full deposit paid is forfeited.
- Cancel 15 - 28 days before date of arrival - 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater) is forfeited.
- Cancel 28 + days before date of arrival - 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater) is forfeited.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, including bank details, Knysna Luxury Accommodation will refund the applicable amount, within 5 working days.
- Knysna Luxury Accommodation levies a 5% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R185 charge will be levied.