Family friendly Saffron House offers visitors a single garage, laundry room, open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge area. The lounge leads onto a deck directly over the waterway, while the dining area leads to a deck, complete with braai, within the private garden, with access to the private jetty. Privacy and child safety is a priority as the deck over the estuary is completely enclosed and the garden is walled from neighbours and the road. A double room with separate bathroom completes the downstairs section.
Upstairs the main en suite bedroom overlooks the deck on the water, while a double room and a twin room share a well appointed bathroom.
With its four bedrooms and three bathrooms, Saffron House comfortably sleeps eight guests, who have access to a two-seater adult canoe, as well as two children's canoes, and may wish to moor their own boat at the private jetty which can accommodate power boats up to 7m in length.
Fully serviced Monday through Saturday, excluding public holidays, Saffron House boasts luxury finishes throughout, with all amenities and appliances provided, including DSTV and Wi-Fi available through a third party.
We invite you to settle into your family home away from home - where you can sit back and even enjoy some fishing from your deck!
Accommodation & RatesSaffron House comfortably sleeps eight guests, with two visitors per bedroom.
Bedroom 1 - Downstairs
Tastefully decorated to make you feel at home, this bedroom offers a comfortable double bed, under floor heating and built in cupboards. Privately situated on the lower level, this room is ideal for the independent teenager. An adjacent bathroom provides a basin, shower and toilet.
Bedroom 2 - Upstairs
With colours inspired by your nautical surroundings and enough space for play, the young ones will be happy to share this cheerful room with two single beds, under floor heating and built in cupboards. This room shares an adjacent bathroom with bedroom three, which offers a basin, shower and toilet.
Bedroom 3 - Upstairs
This cheerfully light and airy room with a double bed, under floor heating and built in cupboards is sure to delight pre-teens or adults in the family. It shares a bathroom with basin, shower, toilet and heated towel rails with bedroom two.
Bedroom 4 - Upstairs
Mom and Dad can relax in this spacious bedroom with queen bed, calming accents, under floor heating, built in cupboards and television set. A private deck with two loungers overlooks the waterways and makes for the perfect coffee corner before tackling the day. The luxurious, full en suite offers a bath, shower, toilet and his and hers basins
Rates - 2016
|From R1 450 to R7 200.00 per night|
|All bedrooms sleep two people max.|
|Easter Holidays: 24 - 31 March 2016
Knysna Pink Loerie Festival: 28 April - 02 May 2016
Knysna Oyster Festival: 01 - 10 July 2016
Christmas Season: 1 Dec 2016 - 17 Jan 2017
|Minimum stay of 5 nights|
Minimum stay of 3 nights
Minimum stay of 5 nights
Minimum stay of 7 nights
- Check-in is from 2pm
- Check-out is by 10am
- These rates include a basic cleaning service Monday to Saturday (Excluding Public Holidays)
- WIFI is available in the house through a third party for the guests own account
Our Cancellation Policy:
- Cancel on arrival or during the stay - the full payment due may be levied.
- In the event of premature departure we may charge for full extent of stay, which was booked and confirmed.
- Cancel 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, no show - full deposit paid is forfeited.
- Cancel 15 - 28 days before date of arrival - 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater) is forfeited.
- Cancel 28 + days before date of arrival - 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater) is forfeited.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, including bank details, Knysna Luxury Accommodation will refund the applicable amount, within 5 working days.
- Knysna Luxury Accommodation levies a 5% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R185 charge will be levied.